We take user privacy seriously
Webspry are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our users while providing a great service.
We collect personally identifiable information about you (your “Data”) through:
- the use of enquiry and newsletter registration forms
- when you purchase any of our services
- the provision of your details to us either online or offline.
The elements of your Data that we collect may include:
- Name and email address
- Company address and phone number
- Home address and phone numbers
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
We use your Data for purposes which may include:
- providing our users with a personalised service
- processing orders, registrations and enquiries
- delivering web design projects
- providing you with information about services we offer (if you agree to receive such information)
We also use information in aggregate form (so that no individual user is identified by name):
- to aid development
- to audit usage of the site.
We use information from cookies for purposes which may include:
- allowing administration of the site and it’s content
- enabling you to move more easily around our sites
- anonymously tracking aggregate use of our sites to better develop our sites in accordance with your requirements
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time. You can set your internet browser so that it will not allow cookies to be stored on your computer. This may reduce functionality of the site, prevent access to registration/subscription-only areas of the site and mean that certain features or content will not be available to you. Further information on how to prevent cookies from being stored on your computer can be found on http://www.allaboutcookies.org under the cookie management section. Alternatively go to the help menu within your internet browser.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.