Premium Hosting – Backups
Backups are one of the single most important services we offer
With our Webspry Vault backup and recovery platform your entire hosting account will be backed up daily to an off-server location and give you the ability to restore your account or individual files to points in time over the past 30 days with a click of your mouse.
Frankly it’s something you’ll forget about …until you need it.
- Daily off-server backups are taken of all your data including files, emails and all the database wizardry.
- A second local backup is also retained on the server, separate from your normal account, just to be sure!
- The backup process is fully automatic, but you can also capture your own backups with “one-click” through your hosting control panel.
- Webspry can restore data directly by logging into your hosting control panel. This eliminates the need to even contact technical support resulting in faster restore times.
- We can even give you access if you want it so you can restore individual files or an entire hosting account to points in time over the past 30 days with a click of your mouse.
- Backups are maintained independently from your account so they don’t eat into your account storage or bandwidth quotas!
- The Webspry Vault provides the ideal fallback solution should you run into problems with a Joomla upgrade, mistakenly delete a WordPress file or experience a security problem with a script install.
Technical (if you’re interested!)
- The storage appliances that power the Webspry Vault’s back-end storage use fault tolerant RAID10 arrays with hot-spare disks.
- Data transferred between front-end web servers and back-end Webspry Vault storage is encrypted and copied securely over our dedicated private network. Data is not passed over the internet.
- The Webspry Vault runs alongside more traditional backup systems including Network Attached Storage (NAS) off-site backups and disk-to-disk backups providing multiple layers of protection.